The RISE of the NWO a GOOD thing?
Is the RISE of the New World Order (NWO) a GOOD thing in view of the Creator's overall plan of salvation for mankind as revealed in His 7 Annual Holydays?
Could it be that the Creator is deliberately allowing the rise of the NWO for a "higher purpose"? Could that higher purpose be understood only if we were looking at it from the right perspective, from the point of view that the Creator has in orchestrating world events in order to set the stage for the fulfillment of His NEXT Annual Holyday - Holyday #2 - named the "Last Day of Unleavened Bread"? We need to understand these Annual Holydays so we can be sure we are not working at cross purposes with our very Creator! Below are the questions we need to ask ourselves.
- Has the Creator has actually given instructions to His "bondservants" to leave this world alone, to NOT interfere with this world's governments?
"Allow both to grow together until the harvest, and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, 'First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.'".
Here is a direct command from the Messiah. It is perfectly clear that it is NOT our job to bring down or replace the governments of this world, at any point in history, to remove the "tares". That is the Messiah's job when He returns... in fulfillment of the 4th Holyday. Notice that neither is the NWO allowed to interfere with the "wheat" rising up as a "nation".
- Isn't the Creator in charge of each of this world's earthly governments, even putting the worst of men in positions of authority, even as King of Babylon had to learn this lesson the hard way?
Dan 4.17, 33-37
"This sentence is by the decree of the angelic watchers And the decision is a command of the holy ones, In order that the living may know that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind, and bestows it on whom He wishes and sets over it the lowliest of men."
- Isn't our job and calling now just to be ambassadors of the Messiah and His Kingdom, and if so, isn't it true that ambassadors are NOT to become involved in the internal affairs of foreign governments?
2 Cor 5.20; Jn 18.36
"Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ... My kingdom is not of this world."
- As ambassadors, shouldn't our focus be on the Good News the Messiah's kingdom - NOT on the fear and terror campaigns of the conspiracies and governments of this world?
Isa 8.12; 40.9
"You are not to say, `It is a conspiracy!' In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy, And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it.... Get yourself up on a high mountain, O Zion, bearer of good news, Lift up your voice mightily, O Jerusalem, bearer of good news; Lift it up, do not fear. Say to the cities of Judah, "Here is your God!"
- Isn't it Good News that the 2nd and 3rd Holydays are going to be fulfilled BEFORE the fulfillment of the 4th Holyday (the time of the Great Tribulation and the return of the Messiah), involving a tremendous miracle in the desert where the Creator will gather His People to be His Kingdom of Priests, the Firstfruits Pentecost Spring Harvest, the "Pentecost Nation"?
Isa 52.7-12; 55.12-13; 43.18-21; Rev 5.9-10
"Behold, I will do something new... I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert... I have given waters in the wilderness And rivers in the desert, To give drink to My chosen people... You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."
- Isn't today's RISE of oppression and control by the NWO very similar to the what happened to the children of Abraham just before they were miraculously delivered from Egypt? Didn't this oppression make it easier for Abraham's descendants to want to leave Egypt, enabling them the opportunity to gather together and become the Creator's "Holy Nation"? Isn't their example a warning for us today?
Ex 5.4-21; 6.5; 19.3-6
1 Cor 10.11
"I have heard the groaning of the sons of Israel, because the Egyptians are holding them in bondage, and I have remembered My covenant... you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation... Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come."
- Isn't the Creator rejecting people who "wander from His statutes" (His Annual Holydays of Lev 23) that picture His Plan for the salvation of all of mankind because they are undermining the events He is orchestrating in order to set up His "Holy Nation" in this End Time? Isn't the Creator deliberately raising up the NWO so that His People will be more willing to gather together to fulfill the 3rd Annual Holyday - the "Pentecost Nation"?
Ps 119.118; 107.1-7; Isa 42.24-25
"You have rejected all those who wander from Your statutes... They wandered in the wilderness in a desert region; They did not find a way to an inhabited city... They were hungry and thirsty; Their soul fainted within them... Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He delivered them out of their distresses... Who gave Jacob up for spoil, and Israel to plunderers? Was it not the LORD, against whom we have sinned, And in whose ways they were not willing to walk, And whose law they did not obey?... So He poured out on him the heat of His anger And the fierceness of battle; And it set him aflame all around, Yet he did not recognize it; And it burned him, but he paid no attention."
- Didn't Judas make this same mistake when He tried to force the Messiah to overthrow the Roman government in his days and restore the kingdom then? Why didn't Judas know that the Passover, the 1st Annual Holyday, had to be fulfilled before the 4th Annual Holyday was fulfilled? Are we making the same mistake today when we are trying to restore "de jure" governments of this world instead of the realizing that the Creator is going to perform an "everlasting sign" in the desert and establish His own special "Holy Nation" in fulfillment of the 2nd and 3rd Holydays?
Mt 27.1-5; Lk 24.21, 25-27; Acts 1.6-8; 2 Thes 2.1-12; Isa 55.1-13; Ps 98.1-9; Rev 5.9-10
"...when Judas, who had betrayed Him, saw that He had been condemned, he felt remorse... But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel... And He said to them, 'O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!... Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things... Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures'... So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, 'Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?'... Behold, you will call a nation you do not know, And a nation which knows you not will run to you... For you will go out with joy And be led forth with peace... Instead of the thorn bush the cypress will come up, And instead of the nettle the myrtle will come up, And it will be a memorial to the LORD, For an everlasting sign which will not be cut off... O sing to the LORD a new song, For He has done wonderful things... The LORD has made known His salvation; He has revealed His righteousness in the sight of the nations... He is coming to judge the earth; He will judge the world with righteousness...
And they sang a new song... for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation... You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth..."
- If we truly are "bondservants" of the Messiah, what exactly should we be doing now to align ourselves with the "Pentecost Nation" He is about to raise up as a Sanctuary for His People?
Acts 2.37-39, 44-45; Isa 42.9; 48.6-8; 40.1-3, 9; 55.1-7; 4.4-6; Rev 22.17; Jn 13.19
"Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brethren, what shall we do?... Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit... Behold, the former things have come to pass, Now I declare new things; Before they spring forth I proclaim them to you... You have heard; look at all this. And you, will you not declare it? I proclaim to you new things from this time, Even hidden things which you have not known... A voice is calling, 'Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God'... Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost... Behold, you will call a nation you do not know, And a nation which knows you not will run to you,... The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come.' And let the one who hears say, 'Come.' And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost... From now on I am telling you before it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He. "